Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Hidden Valley, United Arab Emirates


Orangutan Mountaineer Conquered Rocky Valley of Dry Mountain, UAE
April 18, 2013




It's been a dream by everybody to a give chance to discover what are the things beautify "The Hidden Valley". Yes, it's been a tourist spot in the country of United Arab Emirate's East Cost for years or a decade. If you are a tourist,or a UAE residence and hiking is your choice, exploring the "The Hidden Valley" is the best option. Travelling time is about an hour. Fascinating with its dramatic sands and rocky valleys of Hidden Mountain make your adventure so awesome. You really amaze yourself viewing on its Red Sun pertaining on the "desert" and truly means that you are stepping on the fortune land of UAE. 

An additional-ons for you to enjoy more, and that is; experience the 4x4 vehicles and make yourself in relax seat otherwise you would have been stuck in the middle seat with no good view at all.

Let me share you some of my photos in the magnificent huge rock formation above the dry mountains and the amazing sand dunes view around. My Adventure at UAE.


Not just for pictures but in my heart, I remain my passion of hiking and bringing-on myself as one of the Orangutan Mountaineers, Philippines (wearing my OMG shirts).




The 4x4 Vehicles and The Red Sand Dunes Around










The magnificent huge rock formation above the dry mountains











No comments: